...Let Me Count The Ways.
- Although, I love my family, they left on Friday afternoon & I'm loving my time alone.
- I had a date with my "crazy aunt", Julie, on Friday night. We hit up a restaurant that I've been wanting to go to but Goose didn't like the sound of it cuz it's tapas. It was an amazing little place with fresh produce growing right out in a little garden around the outside eating area. Wonderful.
- I got up early on Saturday morning & went treasure searching with Chelsie. We hit up Goodwill and some garage/estate sales. I did find some good stuff. :)
- Grabbed "K" for lunch, a birthday party & then some shopping. The party was in a town about an hour away & we sang Disney songs ALL the way up there. She is now obsessed with Getcha Head in the Game from High School Musical. Ha!
- I got up early again (with no aid of the alarm clock - weird) & did some organizing & cleaning & then did some crafty projects, sat down in front of Netflix for supper & the rest of the eve.
I do really love my family & they seem to miss me more than I miss them (I'm horrible, aren't I?!). Trouble has called me twice & both times she ended the convos with "I love you". Goose has called me once. Sunshine has called me once but tried today but I was unable to talk to her.
The rest of my week is packed full of activities: dinner with the grandparents (where I'll take Tyrion out to meet them), dinner & crafty time with Siser (aka my sister), dinner & hanging out with my cousin, a half day of vacation on Thursday to get my hair trimmed & colored, then to a Skillet concert, a full day of vacation on Friday to take "K" & "C" to the Air Show, Saturday was supposed to be the mud run but it got cancelled so I think that I'm just gonna enjoy the house to myself one last day & then Sunday the family comes home.