Another reading survey stolen from the lovely Jenni. Thanks, girl! :)
1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
In bed or on the front porch.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark all the way!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I used to go chapter to chapter now, I just read until I'm too tired to read anymore & that I start at a new paragraph.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Lately, it's been cheese whips, Swedish Fish & water.
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading?
Typically, the hubby has the TV on while I'm reading but I do like to listen to score music when reading.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time. If I try to read more, I get them all mixed up with each other. Cannot have that! Ha!
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read everywhere. If my reading material isn't on my Kindle, I've been bringing the physical book with me everywhere. :)
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
No. Sometimes when something big is about to happen, I'll cover up everything that I haven't read yet so I don't jump ahead. Tee hee!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Breaking the spine?!?! Who in their right mind would do that?! No way! I like my books in the best possible shape.
11. Do you write in your books?
Nope. See above.
12. What are you currently reading?
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris.