Holy crap, it's Friday again?! Where does the time go?! I mean, really! Damn! I don't have a particular theme for my Friday Five so I'm just gonna go with five things that are on my mind:
1. Wisconsin Badgers basketball. I have caught the madness...the madness of March Madness basketball. I'll tell ya, I've never really been into basketball. I'm a total girl when it comes to basketball cuz I don't understand the rules but this year, I'm all in. I even have two brackets & I'm still doing decent in both. However, my Badgers are gonna give me an ulcer if they continue to have close games like they have been. Last night's game almost killed me! Eeek! Lets keep it going, boys!
2. Farts & poop. Yes, you read that right - "farts & poop". My friend, Chelsie, has a birthday coming up & I'm making her a Poop & Fart jar for her. It's all quotes having to do with farts &/or poop cuz she finds those two things hilarious. I cannot wait to finish it up & give it to her. :)
3. My book. I've really neglected my book this week because Paul would play an episode of Game of Thrones or there was a basketball game to watch or we had to watch Battle of the Five Armies. There was always something that inferred with my reading time. So, I really need to buckle down & do some damn reading. Eeek!
4. Games of Thrones. Season five starts in about two weeks. I cannot wait! I mean, would you expect anything less, we have a cat named Tyrion after Tyrion Lannister on GoT. I really wanna see Daenerys give it to everyone & it looks like my lil buddy Tyrion is going to help her accomplish that. Now, that is going to be a coupling I would LOVE to see. Bring it on, folks, bring it on!
5. The Walking Dead. The season finale is this Sunday & I'm already planning on heading over to sit my butt on Greg & Jill's new couch to watch it with them. What's going to happen? Each member of the crew has had a bit of craziness this season & I'm just excited to see who's going to be at the wrong end of that! Eeek!