Skip to main content

Friday Five...


Holy crap, it's Friday again?!  Where does the time go?!  I mean, really!  Damn!  I don't have a particular theme for my Friday Five so I'm just gonna go with five things that are on my mind:


  1.  Wisconsin Badgers basketball.  I have caught the madness...the madness of March Madness basketball.  I'll tell ya, I've never really been into basketball.  I'm a total girl when it comes to basketball cuz I don't understand the rules but this year, I'm all in.  I even have two brackets & I'm still doing decent in both.  However, my Badgers are gonna give me an ulcer if they continue to have close games like they have been.  Last night's game almost killed me!  Eeek!  Lets keep it going, boys!


  2.  Farts & poop.  Yes, you read that right - "farts & poop".  My friend, Chelsie, has a birthday coming up & I'm making her a Poop & Fart jar for her.  It's all quotes having to do with farts &/or poop cuz she finds those two things hilarious.  I cannot wait to finish it up & give it to her.  :)


  3.  My book.  I've really neglected my book this week because Paul would play an episode of Game of Thrones or there was a basketball game to watch or we had to watch Battle of the Five Armies.  There was always something that inferred with my reading time.  So, I really need to buckle down & do some damn reading.  Eeek!



  4.  Games of Thrones.  Season five starts in about two weeks.  I cannot wait!  I mean, would you expect anything less, we have a cat named Tyrion after Tyrion Lannister on GoT.  I really wanna see Daenerys give it to everyone & it looks like my lil buddy Tyrion is going to help her accomplish that.  Now, that is going to be a coupling I would LOVE to see.  Bring it on, folks, bring it on!


  5.  The Walking Dead.  The season finale is this Sunday & I'm already planning on heading over to sit my butt on Greg & Jill's new couch to watch it with them.  What's going to happen?  Each member of the crew has had a bit of craziness this season & I'm just excited to see who's going to be at the wrong end of that!  Eeek!

Comments

  1. Reading - all day, everyday - YES! (I'm a woman of few words right now - ha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & if we could be paid - even better. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.