Skip to main content

Meet the Felines...


I wasn't able to join in on the puppers linkup with Ms. Erin as I don't have any puppers but I do some some kitties - even though "D" keeps calling Tyrion a puppy...which he is probably the size of one.  Ha, ha!


First up, is the baby boy, Tyrion aka Richard.  We've had this massive boy (he's 12 pounds) since last June.  Trouble decided to pick him up when one of the other cats decided to disappear for a while.  I named him Tyrion after Tyrion Lannister on Game of Thrones & his name fits him, he's quite the character that's for sure.  We also call him Richard because Sunshine would get mad at me for calling him a dick all the time.  He is a dick, I mean, really.  If he's not eating or sleeping, he's picking on his "sisters" & chasing them around & biting at them.  Yea, he's a dick...but he's so cute & when he wants cuddle time, he's so dang cute.  I love him.


Second, is Magic.  She is Paul's cat.  He's had her for quite a long time.  She's a very easy going cat.  However, she's not a snuggler.  She'll sit by you but she doesn't like to be picked up or held.  That's not her cup of tea.  She actually tolerates Tyrion & will actually lay next to him from time to time.  Paul estimates that she's approximately 12 years old & she's a tiny thing, she went to the vet a couple of weeks ago & she weighs 7 pounds.



Lastly, is my baby girl, Chandler.  Yes, she is named after Chandler Bing on Friends.  She was my first pet that I got on my own.  I got her cuz she was the only solid colored cat out of the bunch & when I went to pick her up, I should have known that she was going to be trouble cuz she was beating up on the other kittens & she kept sneaking out of the cage we had her in (no idea how she was doing it).  When I brought her to live with Paul & the girls, she had a hard time adjusting cuz she was used to it just being all about her but now she's better.  She's still a bitch & HATES Tyrion but she'll come out & she likes to cuddle with Paul or I when it's just a one-on-one type thing.  She's thirteen & she too is a tiny lil thing weighing MAYBE 7 pounds.  She's a peanut.  :)

Comments

  1. What is it about kitties and baskets and bags? They love 'em. And, isn't it funny how they have such different personalities? I'm really learning that it is a very unique thing that mine all get along so well and love to hang out and cuddle each other. Thanks for linking-up and introducing me to your babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't realize that I had pictures of all three of them in something until right now. Tee hee! You are very lucky that yours all get along. Chandler has hated Tyrion since she returned from her little adventure. But I always tell her that if she hadn't decided to run away for eight days, that he wouldn't be here. All her fault. Ha, ha!

      Delete
  2. Your cats are all so adorable! Aww! I love that you named one of your cats after Chandler Bing, he is clearly my favorite Friends character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had to name her Chandler, it just fits her. & if anyone says "well, Chandler from Friends is a guy", I use the "well, Phoebe's NIECE was named Chandler after him." So, it all works out. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.