Happy Friday, yall! Who's ready to start the weekend?! I know that I am! Ha! But lets get my Friday Five outta the way first. This week is five reasons you should go see Avengers tonight:
5. Hawkeye - I don't know about you but my love for Jeremy Renner keeps growing with every time I see him. I think that he's flippin' fantastic especially after he did this on The Tonight Show. I thought it was great. Tee hee!
4. Captain America. I just really think that Chris Evans is a stand-up guy. He goes to children's hospitals dressed as Captain America to give those kids a little smile. I love that. Plus, he has that cute boy-next-door look.
3. The Hulk. I got two words for you - "Hulk, smash!" Ha, ha! I have suffered through Eric Bana & Edward Norton playing The Hulk (note: not bad actors, just not a good fit) but I LOVE Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk...okay, Bruce Banner. He's just so likable when he's Bruce but you can see there is a twinkle of anger in those eyes.
2. Ironman. Robert Downey, Jr. - RDJ. Amazing man & I just really feel that he is Tony Stark. I cannot imagine anyone else playing him, I just really cannot. He's done such a great job with the part that you love the cocky lil bastard! Ha, ha!
1. Thor. Did you expect anything different from me, my heart belongs to this man - Chris Hemsworth & Thor. He is the God of Thunder from Down Under...no, really, he is. Tee hee! I cannot wait to see him in action & maybe get punched across the room again by The Hulk. I love ya Thor but that was funny. Ha, ha!