It's FRIDAY! Woot, woot! Can yall believe that it's already June 5th?! I mean, really?! That's frickin' insane, if you ask me.
Here is my Friday Five for this first Friday of June - five of my favorite comedians:
1. Dane Cook. I cannot tell you when & where my love for Dane Cook blossomed but it did & I listen/watch his stuff like you wouldn't believe. Sometimes, I talk right along like you would sing along with a song. I know, crazy but I think he's funny. I did see him live once but I walked out disappointed because I knew about 95% of his material. So, for that reason, I will probably not go see him live again.
2. Daniel Tosh. Oh my gosh, he cracks me up like you wouldn't believe! I saw one episode of Tosh.0 when it first aired & I just knew that I needed to see more of him. He's kind of a weird little asshole but I love him!
3. Chelsea Handler. I miss watching her every night on Chelsea Lately. She said what she wanted & she didn't give two shits what people thought. I don't think she was so much being funny, I just think that she was being honest...& you know what, it's funny cuz it's true. Tee hee! Plus, her books - I have them all!
4. Christopher Titus. I am probably one of the few people that not only remember the TV show Titus but have the seasons on DVD & have seen & quote the episodes many, many times. Yea, love them. I've seen his standup, I have listened to it on Spotify. He cracks me up with his crazy family stories. Ha!
5. Bill Cosby. I know, I know, rape allegations but the Bill Cosby Himself stand-up - hilarious! I watched it when I was younger & would giggle uncontrollably. It probably was the first stand-up I actually watched & that's where my love for comedy came from.
(please don't mind the subtitles)