Skip to main content

WILW...


Here we are again, Wednesday.  I cannot believe how quickly the days fly by.  Next thing I know, Sunshine will be graduating from high school (which will be in five years).  Time goes so fast.

Anywho, here are some things that I'm loving on this Wednesday:

I'm Loving...

Zoo by James Patterson.  I'm currently reading this book & it's amazing.  I don't want to put it down.  Like, right now, I wish I was reading it.  It's insane!  I love James Patterson but he has taken this one to a new level, it's not his usual crime novel & I LOVE IT!  So good.  & I'm counting down to watch the mini-series that will be on CBS on the 30th.  I am so excited to see how it plays out on screen but first, I must finish the book.

 

 I'm Loving...

The chiropractor.  I have an appointment set for this afternoon & I cannot wait!  I sprained my left ankle on Saturday & decided not to go to the doctor & have been wearing a borrowed boot.  Well, my whole left side hurts SO bad from my goofy walk & heavy boot.  So, off to the chiropractor I go.  So, hopefully, I will feel awesome when I come outta there.  We shall see.



I'm Loving...

Summer clothes.  I am finally able to wear my summer clothes & I am so very excited about that.  I do, however, need some cute capri pants for work.  Guess I'm gonna have to hit up the local Maurice's for some cute capri pants.  Woot woot!  & they are BOGO!  EVEN BETTER!!!!


Comments

  1. I'll have to check out Zoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO good. No jokes what-so-ever. You need to check it out...everyone needs to check it out. Amazing!

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of Maurice's! And I'll add Zoo to my list of books to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Maybe Maurice's is just a mid-west clothing store. I love their stuff...however, my checkbook does not. Oh well. I figure it's okay cuz I'm getting clothes for work.

      Yea, totally add Zoo to your list - amazing. I'm not a fast reader but I'm rocketing my way through this one. So good.

      Delete
  3. I am hoping that you are feeling much better now. It can work wonders, I know. I bet you are excited to finally be able to wear all of those cute summer clothes that you can now wear. I love that store they have fantastic deals and I always appreciate a coupon or two. Thank you for sharing your experience.

    Jacqueline Hodges @ Dr Koziol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.