Skip to main content

Friday Five...


It's Friday, it's Friday!  Awhoo hoo!  I love Friday!  Ha, ha!

Today's five will be based on my new obsession - my fruit infuser water bottle.  Yes, I'm obsessed with this thing, I drank four bottles of water yesterday & for a person that only drinks one a day, that was impressive.  Right now, I have frozen berry medley from Walmart in it but here are some other fruits I'd like to try:


How she feels about being a bestselling author is how I feel about my water bottle.

  1.  Strawberry & kiwi.  I really dislike cutting up kiwis but I love the way they taste especially with strawberry.  Yummmmmy!



  2.  Lemon.  Just plain ol' lemon.  I used to really dislike lemons in my water but lately, I've been diggin' it.  So, I'm gonna hook it up with some lemon love!


  3.  Mango.  I tried mango for the first time last summer & I loved it.  I saw at The Walmart that they had frozen mango & I like the idea of having the fruit frozen as it works as an ice cube in keeping the water cold.  :)


Oops, wrong Mango.  Ha!

  4.  Oranges.  The martini bar that Paul & I stop at every so often in the Appleton area always gives a glass of water with an orange slice & it's delish.  So, yup, gonna do that.


  5.  Cucumbers.  Who doesn't love cucumber water?  If you haven't tried it, you must go to the closest spa & try it.  It's amazing!  So, maybe I'll feel a little spa getaway every time I take a drink of it...while sitting at my work desk.


Comments

  1. I'm one of the few Americans that prefers sparkling water...and I love it with fruit in it. Lemons, limes, oranges, mandarins...mostly citrus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...mandarins...I might have to try those as well.

      Delete
  2. OMG ... SNL!! MANGOOOOOO!!! Thank you for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love Mango...the fruit & the man. Tee hee!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I've never thought about putting mango in my water. I might need to try that. The fruit, not the dancer although I appreciated the SNL references in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SNL is great & when I tried to find a funny mango picture, it kept coming up with the man not the fruit so I went with it. I really wanted to do a gif with him but didn't find a good one.

      Delete
  4. I somehow have never tried cucumber water and allllll I hear about is how I need to try it. I WILL I SWEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you need to try it, like, right now. So fresh & crisp tasting. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.