Skip to main content

Random Thoughts...

So, yea, I totally stole this from Erin over at TexErin in SydneyLand.  If you don't read her, you totally should she's amazing.  Anywho, she did a random thoughts posting the other day & I loved the idea so, of course, The Blog Bandit decided to make an appearance.  So, I'm gonna do fifteen random thoughts for this day just because it's have of thirty which is today's date.  Tee hee!  So, here we go:


Random Thought No. 1.  Yea, I don't know why that GIF was under "Random Thoughts GIF" but I picked it cuz who doesn't love Wayne's World?!

Random Thought No. 2.  I need my hair trimmed.  Good thing I have an appointment set for later next month.

Random Thought No. 3.  My nails look horrible.  The polish was chipping so I peeled a bunch of it off while in the shower this morning.  Eeek!

Random Thought No. 4.  I gotta find a decently priced Minnie Mouse nightgown for "D".  Her birthday is coming up & she LOVES Minnie.  :)



Random Thought No. 5.  I like old school Minnie more than what she looks like now.

Random Thought No. 6.  My "nephew", "CE", turned three today.  He was six weeks premature & you would never know by looking at him now.  He's such a sweet boy & he always gets excited when he knows that I'm coming to visit.

This is me & "CE" when he was about three months old.

Random Thought No. 7.  I'm currently on only my first bottle of cucumber water & it's already 11:00.  I need to kick it up a notch!

Random Thought No. 8.  I think that I'm gonna get my cousin, "Gunther", a record for his birthday.  I'm gonna try to get a Nirvana one for him but I haven't checked prices yet.  He's quite the little music man & I love it.  :)

Random Thought No. 9.  My husband just called & asked where he should go for lunch - Noodles, Panera Bread or Toppers.  Three places that I love & that are not in our hometown, therefore, I cannot go to for lunch.  Jerk!

Random Thought No. 10.  I really cannot wait until I can wear my Thor socks.

Random Thought No. 11.  Since I scrapped & put lotion on my feet this morning, they are all slippery in my work shoes & sometimes make farting noises when I walk.



Random Thought No. 12.  Now, I wanna watch Anchorman.

Random Thought No. 13.  Anchorman has Paul Rudd in it & that makes me think that I'll be making Paul take me to Ant-Man tomorrow night after Sunshine's dance thingie.

Random Thought No. 14.  I hope that I'll have time to remove my nailpolish before we go to the baseball game tonight.  Yes, I'm still worried about my nails.

Random Thought No. 15.  I heart Chris Hemsworth.




Blog Bandit

Comments

  1. Recently, I saw a post listing the 10 or 15 hottest men of Hollywood. Don't get me wrong, there were some hot men. But, no Chris Hemsworth. So, I immediately disregarded the entire list. Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, what - no Chris Hemsworth on that list?! Rubbish! He is the dreamest. I "heart" him.

      Oh, whenever the Blog Bandit takes over, it always gives the "victim" a shout-out. Tee hee!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.