Skip to main content

To Be Honest...


To be honest...I have been really enjoying my time with Sunshine.  Last night, I got home after having a tough afternoon & she cheered me.  We headed to The Walmart to get a few things that I forgot to get on Sunday along with some stuff for supper.  We then came home where we made supper - butter noodles covered in Parmesan cheese & Italian bread - & had the music blaring.  At one time, Tootsie Roll was playing & I was dancing around to it with Tyrion.  Sunshine took a video of it on Snapchat:

video


We then got into our comfies & ate our supper while watching Grimm.  By the end of the evening, we had viewed three episodes of Grimm together.  She really likes the show & is upset that I'll be viewing it while she's gone.  I said that I wanted to do some binge watching & that's what we've done.  Ha!

To be honest...I don't think that I'm gonna get much done on my "list of things to do while everyone is gone".  I'll most likely fill any open time with some Grimm - so no organizing/cleaning or crafties.  I guess we'll see, I only have an eyebrow appt on Thursday night & then no plans (as of yet) for Friday night but I'm sure, at the rate I'm going, those evenings will be filled with Grimm.  Tee hee!

To be honest...I tried a few different things in my fruit infuser cup & I have came to the conclusion that anything with banana should not be added or just plan mango.  I did not dig either of those.  I lean more towards the mixed fruit or just plain ol' cucumber.  I have yet to get me some lemons & oranges (I keep forgetting to get those when I'm at the store) but those I know I will like as I already like them in water.

Comments

  1. I've been binging on Dance Moms like a nut. I never even watch reality shows but it seems that now all of my free time is spent watching Dance Moms hahaha. Nothing wrong with a good show binge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dance Moms! Ha, ha! That's funny! My friend tells me that I should watch that as Sunshine is a dancer. :)

      Delete
  2. I like lemon and cucumber in my water. I've never tried much else but there are some delicious recipes online! I just hate to spend a ton of money on fruit if I'm not going to actually eat it! I guess I'm cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty cheap too & I think that I've got it narrowed down to what I like & won't be venturing any further. Ha!

      Delete
  3. That video is hilarious! I'm sure Tyrion was loving his dance session ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who wouldn't love to dance to Tootsie Roll?! Ha, ha!

      Delete
  4. You've got some dance moves! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha...or something like that. Tee hee!

      Delete
  5. I love Grimm!! :) And that is a great video!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grimm is fabulous & I've been told that it's gonna get darker so I'm pretty excited about that. :)

      Delete
  6. OMG! My friends mom used to make us butter noodles with parmesan cheese! I forgot about that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sunshine & I love it. It's one of our favorite things in the whole wide world. Yummy! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.