Skip to main content

Shows I Would Re-Watch...

Oh oh, Blog Bandit has struck!  This time the victim is Natalie over at That Natalie.  I told ya it was gonna happen, girl.  Ha!

Anywho, she posted a blog about TV shows that she can & has watched more than once.  Here is my list of TV shows that I have watched WAY too much.

  1.  Friends.  You all should know that by now if you've been around here much.  I'm pretty much what you call a Friends fanatic - I have the series on DVD & Blu-Ray, I have the Scene It! game, other miscellaneous things &, oh yea, my cat's name is Chandler.


  2.  Dark Shadows.  Not many people my age have ever heard of this show.  It was a soap opera on TV back in the 60's & 70's.  I got sucked in one day when I was home from school sick & it was on Sci-Fi.  I started taping it & then every night when I got home from school, I would watch it while doing my homework.  I loved it.  It was cheesy & poorly done but it was fun & I actually dressed up like Angelique for drama.


  3.  Titus.  This was a show on Fox that only lasted three season but I have all three on DVD & I've watched them all at least four times.  They are hilarious especially Titus' brother, Dave.  He cracks me up all the time.  Tee hee!


  4.  Gilmore Girls.  I've only watched this show twice but I've been getting an itch to watch it again.  I mean, what gals out there don't love the high-speed conversations of Lorelei & Rory?  One of my favorite episodes is when they have the big bike race in town - "big hole, big hole".  Ha, ha!


  5.  Big Bang Theory.  I know that it's not a show that's done but I have pretty much all of the seasons up to this point & have watched them at least twice.  I love me some Sheldon.  My mom always joked that he was my boyfriend cuz there are quite a few similarities between the two of us...& they aren't the brains.  Ha!


Honorable mentions:  Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, 2 Broke Girls, 
The Walking Dead & Saved by the Bell.

Blog Bandit

Comments

  1. After reading Natalie's post, the two that came to mind for me were Oz (HBO prison show) and My So-Called Life (because I really need to re-visit a young Jared Leto).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I've never seen Oz & I always wanted to. I remember watching My So-Called Life on ABC from time to time while I was a young one. :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun post! I am pretty sure I could watch Friends 1,000 more times and never get tired of it!
    Xoxo

    http://simplythechiclife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, girlie, same...here. :)

      Delete
  3. Now you know I'm going to say GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!!!!! I have literally just begun to watch Gossip Girl, as we speak, first episode. These girls are so pretty I want to die. I've actually never watched the first three shows you've listed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark Shadows may actually be up your alley. Very different & like I said, not the best performances or anything but ahead of its time storywise - vampires & werewolves & witches. I love it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.