Friday, Friday, Friday. Today, my Five will be "Books That I Wanna Read"...there are WAY more than five that I want to read but you know, it's not Friday Five Thousand. So, here we go:
1. I am a sucker for John Green & this is the next one on my list that I want to read. If it's anything like TFIOS, Paper Towns or Looking for Alaska, it'll be amazing!
2. Yes, I want to read the original, almost scary fairy tales, not the cleaned up Disney versions either. They are both on my Kindle just waiting for me to dig on in.
3. I loved If I Stay so I have to know what happens next with Mia!
4. I read the other two books but got almost overwhelmed by the constant sex, it was a little much. So, I probably should finish the series just to say that I did, right?
5. I've already read this series twice but I really wanna read it again but I doubt that will happen before the final movie comes out. I think that this series is my favorite of all the series I've read - Twilight, Divergent, Sookie Stackhouse, etc.