Skip to main content

Friday Five...


Happy Friday, yall!  I hope that you are having a good one.  Since I don't want to put much thought into my Friday Five, I'm just gonna do five of my latest Pinterest pins.  So, here we go:


  1,  I cannot tell you how true this is for me & some of my co-workers.  Before I started working in the legal field I just THOUGHT people were stupid.  After being in it for over a decade, I now KNOW people are stupid.  & then they breed lil stupid people...it's horrible.


 

  2.  Apparently, I think that I need to add to my already insanely large Packer attire collection - I want every single piece of each of these...yup, every piece.  I may have things here that are similar but they are not the same & I NEED them.


  3.  I don't know how many times I've said this to Trouble...if I had a penny, a PENNY, for every time I've said it to her, I'd probably be able to buy my brand new, fully loaded Jeep Grand Cherokee.  The girl can talk a big game but I told her that actions get people to believe, not words.  So, we'll see.


  4.  I really need to get back to being crafty & this fella looks like something I could do.  I think he's amazing & should be pretty easy to make.  We could use a little something like this for our front porch beneath the Christmas lights.  :)


  5.  You sang it, didn't you?  I know that I do every time I read it & then I keep going.  Here it is to sing along to:

Comments

  1. Yep, totally sang it!! Love the Lion King!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it is one of my favorites especially the music - I LOVE the music. :)

      Delete
  2. You should totally make that snowman, he is so cute!! :) You're right, he doesn't look too hard to make at all. Thank you for posting Lion King!! haha now that song will be stuck in my head all weekend and I'm not mad about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I'm gonna have to go get some materials for Mr. Snowman. :)

      So, were you singing Lion King all weekend? Ha!

      Delete
  3. Love the football outfits, lady! So stylish and fun. I totally sang out loud, you caught me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I love me some good ol' sporting attire.

      I got another one singing - awhoo hoo! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.