Everyone is posting away about new goals & I probably should set some goals for myself & work towards those goals. I used to do monthly goals back in the day & I think that maybe I should go back to doing that. So, here we go:
Year Round Goals:
1. Read more. I'm almost done with The 5th Wave & would like to finish it by the end of this week & pick up a James Patterson book to finish off by the end of the month.
2. Facebook less. I waste more time on Facebook before bed rather than reading & I'd like to change that. If I haven't had a chance to check up on Facebook, I typically go back twelve hours, I'm only gonna back a few hours & be done.
3. Relax. I already have my monthly massage appointments that I started doing & back to taking baths every Sunday night. There is nothing more that I love than doing those two things for myself & I'm going to continue doing them.
4. Bills. I want to really concentrate on getting my bills paid down/off. I have a medical bill that I want to pay off & the Justice credit card that I got to get Sunshine gifts. Since she's getting over Justice & moving on to "big girl things", it's a good time to pay the card off. Plus, the more I pay off, the closer I'll get to my Jeep!
1. Color/Craft. I did some crafting in December for Christmas gifts but I think that it's about time that I get back to doing it more often. Plus, I got one of those adult coloring books for Christmas from Jill & I haven't had a chance to crack it open yet.
2. Instagram. Ever since the My Holiday Spark challenge wrapped up, I haven't really posted to much so I'm hopeful that I'll find a challenge that will keep my interest like that one did.
3. TV Shows. I want to get caught up on Grimm with Sunshine & Heroes with Paul. Sunshine & I have two episodes left of season four & then we can begin season five which is waiting for us on the DVR. Paul & I have season four left & then Heroes Reborn on the DVR.
4. Tattoo. I'd like of figure out what Winnie the Pooh quote to put between Pooh & Piglet on my shoulders & make my appointment to get it done. I think that I'm gonna go with this: