Skip to main content

Tuesday Talk...


Hmmm...what to talk about on this day's Tuesday Talk...I'm not real sure.  So, I hit up my Bloggin' board on Pinterest for an idea.  I found "List 10 Things That Make You Really Happy".  So, I think that I'm gonna go with it.  These are in no particular order.

  1.  Music.  If I could listen to music all day, everyday, I totally would.  That's why Spotify is the best $15 or so that I spend every month.  I typically listen to Comedy Radio in the morning before work to start the day off with some giggles.  :)

  2.  Tattoos.  If my job/savings account allowed it, I would be covered.  Okay, maybe not covered but I would have more.  I currently have ten & I cannot wait to add to my "collection".  I am hopeful to have my next one done before spring comes.

  3.  Reading/Books.  Now, anytime that I'm not listening to music, I would like to be reading...sometimes I even like to listen to some Classical music while reading.  It helps me keep out the noise from whatever crap my husband is watching on the TV at bedtime.

  4.  Friends.  Both my actual friends & the TV show Friends.  Ha!  I know that everyone says that their group of friends is the best & I really do believe that my group of friends is pretty flippin' fantastic.  Not only do I have a lot of friends but the quality of them is pretty great.  :)  As for the TV show, I mean, really...do I even need to go there?!  Tee hee!

  5.  Family.  Now, I have some friends that I consider family & people that used to be family but due to divorce aren't really family anymore.  Make sense.  Example:  my aunt, Julie, isn't really my aunt anymore.  She was married to my maternal uncle & they have since divorced.  I still consider her my aunt & her new husband & son with him - my uncle & cousin.  Family is what you make it & they are family to me.

  6.  Mountain Dew / Coffee.  I've loved Mountain Dew for a very long time.  My mom wouldn't buy it at home & I tried to reason with her that it had orange juice in it so it was good for me as I would be getting my vitamin c...it didn't work.  Ha!  Coffee, well, that's a new love that entered my life well into my thirties.  My friends, Jill & Chelsie, made it their mission to get me to be a "big girl" who drinks coffee & wears fashion scarves...they won, I am weak.  Ha!

  7.  Maurice's / Pink / Victoria's Secret.  I will say that about 97% of my wardrobe is made up from those three stores.  All of my "unmentionables" are from Pink or VS & I have a lot of it.  No jokes.  I could go an entire month without wearing the same pair of underwear twice & more bras then one girl should probably have.

  8.  Cheese.  I truly believe that if you don't LOVE cheese & you are in the state of Wisconsin, you should be kicked out.  I love cheese!  My go-to bedtime snack - cheese sticks/string cheese.  I figure that it's healthy cuz it's dairy & dairy is good for the body & the soul.

  9.  Driving.  There is just something so therapeutic about driving with some music blaring.  I love driving especially in the Spring/Fall with my windows open.  Loves it!

  10.  Wisconsin Badgers / Milwaukee Brewers / Green Bay Packers.  You honestly didn't think that I would leave these out, did you?  These three things make me so happy.  I know that I can always count on having one of these three in my life.  They are the best to me & one of the reasons that I cannot see myself living outside of Wisconsin -  how could I see my boys play?!  They do make me mad but I cannot stay mad at them long as they are engraved in my heart & body (tattoos of all three logos).  So, ON WISCONSIN / BREW CREW / GO PACK GO!  :)

What are some things that make you happy?  

Comments

  1. I like this list because I can relate to almost all of them. You should do a post about all of your tattoos and tell their story. I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I keep meaning to do one about my tattoos, I just gotta get someone to take pictures of them for me, I keep forgetting. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Currently...

Another month starting with another Currently linkup - awhoo hoo!  So, what does Anne have going on this month?  Well, come along & check it out!  :)

Gathering..."recipes" for my new oil diffuser.  Lately, it's been all about the eucalyptus because Paul has been sick for a week now & I got it a lil bit.  I told him that I'm gonna have a buy a new bottle of eucalyptus before I get a chance to crack any of my other bottles. 

Making...a whole lot of nothing.  We really have not had a sit-down meal in awhile because one of us has been busying doing something or we just don't feel like cooking.  Tomorrow, however, I do have on the menu to make chicken & rice with green beans.  So, we have that.

Sipping...coffee with Sugar Cookie creamer.  It's delish but I am ready for something with some caramel in it.  I love me some caramel.  Yummy!

Following...lots on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.  My favorite to watch on Instagram/Snapchat is Taylor.  She cracks m…

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…