Ugh, it's totally one of those days where I do NOT want to be at work. There are just so many other things that I would rather be doing right now & here are five things that I'd much rather be doing.
1. Relaxing at the spa. I just so wanna be one of those ladies that can spend an entire day sitting at the spa getting pampered & drinking cucumber water & just not having a care in the world. I mean, if that doesn't sound amazing to you, you must be an alien or something.
2. Drink martinis. I have become quite the drink snob lately. I want fun dessert martinis. They are delicious & I can typically have about two & then I'm done. I love them & I want a peanut butter one RIGHT NOW!
3. Watch Gilmore Girls. With the revival being talked about so much lately, I've been getting a hankering to watch the series again. I've seen every episode at least twice so I think that it's about time to up that to three times.
4. Going on an All-Girls' Vacation. I just wanna gather some of my best girlfriends & go to Vegas or Cabo & just soak up the sun & spend time with my favorite ladies. Is that so much to ask for?! I really don't think so.
5. Eat Chick-fil-A. Have I told you recently how much I love Chick-fil-A? No. Well, I LOVE it & the closest one to me is two hours away. That's just way too far & I need one closer to me or I need to move down by it...which I could total handle moving to Madison.