Happy Friday, my lovely people. Since I have a pretty booked weekend ahead of me, I'm gonna post the five things that I will be doing this weekend.
1. Underwear shopping. "D" is now doing potty training & she remembered that I told her when she starts, that I would get her some Minnie Mouse undies. So, Greg & Jill asked if I would watch her for a little bit tonight while they take the older kids & look at a house. I agreed & decided that I would take her to pick out her undies & have a Mandie-"D" Night. :)
2. Gymnastics Meet. Tomorrow morning, Sunshine & I are gonna hit the road to Eau Claire to watch a gymnastics meet with my coworker & her daughter. There is nobody we're going to watch. We're just going to go. So, we are road trippin' & I'm pretty excited. It should be a nice day. :)
3. Dinner w/ hubby. When Sunshine & I return from the meet, she'll go babysit "D" & maybe the hubby & I can have dinner or something while she's doing that.
4. More shopping. Jill & I are gonna go shopping at the outlet mall in Wisconsin Dells on Sunday because I just really need to hit up the Disney Store. Not only do I LOVE the Disney Store but I gotta finish up "C"'s birthday present & he's all about Star Wars & they have a wonderful selection of goodies.
5. Watch TWD. I always count down to The Walking Dead but I am getting SO excited to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan on the show that I just wanna get to that and asap! However, I think that I could do without the whole Rick/Michonne thing.