Since Thursday is St. Patrick's Day & Jessica is talking about it for her Tuesday Talk, thought I would list ten things to do on St. Patrick's Day for Karli's 10 on Tuesday.
1. Celebrate Paul's birthday. Yes, my hubby is a St. Patrick's Day baby. He'll be the big 4-0 this year & as a bad wife, I didn't plan a party or anything. :(
2. Celebrate "C"'s birthday. I really cannot believe that he'll be seven this year. He's such a big boy now.
3. Relive "C"'s adventure into this world. I was on-call to care for "K" when Jill went into labor with "C" so I was at the house when she was in labor & it scarred me for life. Ha, ha!
4. Wear some green. Since I don't wear much green except for Green Bay Packer green, I tend to wear the same shirt every year. I did think about getting a fashion scarf with shamrocks on it but I didn't.
5. Get a Shamrock Shake. I love them but the last one I had a couple of weeks ago stuffed me all up & I don't know why. I will, however, try again during my lunch on Thursday to see what happens.
6. Look for that sneaky leprechaun & his pot o' gold. I have yet to find him but I could really use his pot o' gold as Paul & I will be looking at new vehicles when we get back from Spring Break.
7. Paint my nails green. I typically do this but due to the fact that we were not home on Sunday (my usual day to paint my nails), they are not green & it makes me sad. Plus, I won't have time to paint them before then.
8. Wish I was down in Chicago to see the river all green & such. How cool is that?! I mean, really!
9. Not drink green beer. Not only do I not like beer so I wouldn't be drinking it anyway but the fact that you crap green the next day kinda scares me a little bit.
10. Search for a four leaf clover for some good luck.