TGIF, TGIF! You wanna do some linkin' up, sure here's the info: visit Darci over at [the good life blog] for 5 on Friday or Karli over at Sept. Farm for Oh Hey Friday!.
My five for this Friday will be Five Reasons You Should Watch Game of Thrones...if you don't already.
1. The theme song. It's VERY rare that I fast forward through the opening credits cuz I love listening to the song & "sing" along.
2. Tyrion Lannister. There is a reason that Paul & I named our cat after him - we both love Tyrion! I think outta everyone in the show, he has grown the most & really has a good head on his shoulders. Plus, he not only slapped King Joffrey but also said that he didn't kill him but he wish he had. Ha, ha!
3. Daenerys Targaryen. First of all, so pretty! Secondly, ah, she has three dragons. Can she get any cooler?! I think not! Plus, she kind but tough & I just love her for that.
4. White Walkers. I cannot wait to see what happens with them. Call it a zombie obsession but these guys are pretty dang cool, if you ask me.
5. Jon Snow. He was one of my favorite characters right from the beginning...plus, the fact that Kit Harrington is HOT works for me - that hair. Grrr. Ha! I have my theories on what will happen with him. I'll just have to wait & see if I am right or even close. Only time will tell.
So, do you watch GoT? If so, who is your favorite character?