It's linkup time, everyone! You wanna join the fun? Well, you can. For Tuesday Talk, linkup with Jessica over at Sweet Little Ones. For 10 on Tuesday, linkup with Karli over at Sept. Farm.
My topic on this Tuesday are things that make me happy:
1. Not having to wear a jacket anymore. It's been so nice around these parts that jackets have not been needed.
2. Baby snuggles. Last night, Jill & I went to visit our friend, Amanda, & meet her new baby girl. She felt so comfortable that she farted on me multiple times. Tee hee!
3. "D". She really is in my top ten favorite people. She always gets excited to see me & that makes me feel special. :)
4. Coffee. If you would have asked me a couple of years ago if I would love coffee this much, I would have said: "eh, it tastes like dirt". Well, not so much anymore especially lattes. Yummy!
5. Live plants. This makes me happy because I tend to kill plants rather quickly & I have two at work that are doing well (one is blooming right now) & one at work that is all tipping to one side but is still alive.
6. Lunch dates. I have a lunch date with my brother's girlfriend, Katie, today. We are just hitting up a local coffee shop but it's always nice to get together.
7. New vehicles. I got myself a new vehicle yesterday. It all went rather quickly but I am now the owner of a 2013 Chevrolet Captiva. She's a pretty lil thing. :)
8. Busy lives. I think that being busy is good, keeps one out of trouble & between my calendar & Sunshine's, we are always running around doing this & that.
9. DVR. I love having it so I am able to watch all my favorite TV shows when I have the time to do so.
10. My Kindle. Best thing ever! I really do love my Kindle more than most people. Ha, ha!