Skip to main content

Tuesday Talk / 10 On Tuesday...


It's Tuesday linkup time, people!  You wanna join?  Here's how you do it.  You go visit Jessica at Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk and Karli at Sept. Farm for 10 on Tuesday.

This week, I'm totally gonna steal Karli's idea - Things That Make Me Crazy.

  1.  People Who Don't Read Letters.  I work in the legal field & we correspond quite a bit with letters mostly to "cover our asses" with a paper trail.  People never read them & then call up asking about something that was already in a letter about a week ago.  Do not get it!

  2.  Chipped Nailpolish.  I hate chipped nailpolish especially if it chips the day after putting new stuff on.  Drives me frickin' batty.  & what's worse is when you PAY for a manicure & it chips right away.  I could go into a murderous rage.

  3.  People Who Smack Their Lips While Eating.  Oh...my...gosh!  Worse thing ever.  I really cannot hack that.  When of my friends from back in the day used to do that...that may be one of the reasons her & I aren't close anymore.  Ha!

  4.  Commercials.  After having DVR & Spotify, I cannot stand commercials cuz I don't have to deal with them when I am using those two things.  I rarely watch anything live except for sports & when commercials come on, I find myself reaching for the controller to fast forward.  Sadly, they do not fast forward.  :(

  5.  MTV.  Seriously, what the Hell happened to MTV?!  For you youngsters out there, that stands for Music Television.  Once upon a time, they actually played music videos on that channel & everything revolved around music...now, it revolves around people that make poor life choices.  Way to go, MTV!

  6.  Delusional People.  I'm a realist.  Totally.  I go with what's in front of me & what history has taught me.  If a person has been shitty for most of their lives, nine chances outta ten, they'll continue to be shitty.  Just the way it is sometimes.

  7.  Being Sick.  I have been sick with a cold for almost a week & I'm going crazy.  I'm coughing & blowing my nose & stink of Vicks VapoRub...what, I love that smell!  Ha!  But I really dislike not being able to breathe, breathing is pretty dang important & I miss being able to do it.

  8.  People Who Don't Use Their Blinkers.  I know this is a big one but if people would just use them, we wouldn't have to bitch about it.  I mean, it's not that difficult & EVERY car comes equipped with blinkers & you don't need to have "blinker fluid".  Just use them, okay, people?!

  9.  Bugs.  I had to take my mother to the doctor in Oshkosh yesterday so it was the first "long distance" trip for my new vehicle.  Well, it was nice out yesterday so the bugs were out & my car is just caked in bug guts.  It's gross.  & there is no amount of washer fluid to be rid of them so I'm gonna have to take 'er in to the car wash.  Sigh.

  10.  Working.  Yea, having to work drives me crazy sometimes.  There are days, like today, that I would much rather be sitting on my front porch reading than sitting at my desk.  I would even take up doing some yard work instead of being stuck in my office.  But I gotta bring home the bacon, I guess.

Comments

  1. I hate chipped nail polish too! As soon as I see a chip I have to remove it all completely! I hope you feel better soon :)
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have some chipped nails right now. Not real bad but I see the chips & I'm almost sure that everyone else does as well. Ha!

      Delete
  2. I love this entire list and agree with everything!! Especially having to watch commercials.. it seriously sucks!
    I also blogged about 10 things this Tuesday if you want to head on over to my blog and show some love! Happy Tuesday!
    https://sheridanjohnson.com/2016/05/03/10-things-i-dislike/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Commercials are the worst! Blah! Ha!

      I'll skip on over for a visit. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.