It's Friday!!!! Awhoo hoo! I'm ready for this weekend to begin. But first, lets do some linkin' up with Karli, Darci and Liz.
Since I'm searching for some new Trail Mix ideas, I'm gonna post five of them that I think that I'll be making in the future. I'm currently munching on a peanut / almond / M&M's /Reese's Pieces / raisins / craisins / mini marshmellow / Cheerio mix. I made it when I went camping a few weeks ago & just finishing it up. I did screw up though & when I grabbed the peanuts, I grabbed unsalted. Never doing that again, I need me some salt!
1. Harvest Hash. Bugles + Candy Corn + Honeycombs = delish! So, gonna try this one when Fall hits us so I can get me some Candy Corn. Yum!
2. Zoo Trail Mix. I think that instead of Froot Loops (cuz I don't like them), I would put Honey Nut Cheerios in it.
3. Bear Lake Trail Mix. You had me at Swedish Fish. This may actually be the next one I make cuz it looks wonderful. :)
4. Peanut Butter Banana Trail Mix. Yup, gotta try this for sure especially since lately, I'm all about the peanut butter. I could also get out my dehydrator to make the banana chips rather than buying them.
5. S'mores Trail Mix. Probably not the healthiest choice but a delicious one, I'm sure. Tee hee!
So, what are some of your favorite trail mixes? I'm taking ideas! :)
Have a good weekend, yall!