It's Friday & time for some fun with the number five. You wanna join? Hit up Karli &/or Liz to linkup. :)
I keep meaning to do a blog posting showing yall my tattoos & telling the story behind each one cuz there are stories/meanings to every single one...but this post will not be it as I don't have pictures of all my tats taken. I'll work on that. So, this will be a post about the tattoos I would like to get.
1. I love the state of Wisconsin & with the possibility of being able to move outta the state in about four years, I don't want to. The older I get, the more & more I love this state & what comes with it - four seasons, Up Nort &, of course, the sports teams. I'd like something like this either on the back of my arm or the back of leg.
2. I already have actual music tattooed on my lower back - flute music for the first couple of measures of I Am The Walrus by The Beatles - but I love music so much that I need to have more of it on me. I think something like this would look awesome on the top of my foot.
3. I have three babies that this tat would be for - Chandler, Magic & Tyrion. So, I would have the kitty with three pawprints & I typically don't like tattoos on gals on the upper arm but the placement of this one is actually towards the front & I like it.
4. I already have a butterfly on my right leg & I wanted to have a bunch of different butterflies "flying" up my leg & something like this would fit in great. I'm a supporter of breast cancer awareness (who isn't?!) & there are people I have lost to it & people around me who are survivors, it would be for those gals.
5. My cousin & I are thinking about getting matching Cousin/Nerd tattoos...cuz we're weird like that. I saw this one & sent it to him right away for his thoughts. We thought we would do some changes but this is kinda what we're thinking & I love the placement on the foot.
So, do you have any tattoo ideas that you
keep thinking about but haven't
pulled the trigger yet? What are they?