Wanna join in for some Tuesday Talk action? Hit up Jessica to linkup...all the cool kids are doing it.
Today's Topic: What are your favorite ways to spend the summer with your family?
Now, I will note that there are some of these things that I enjoy with friends or are a lot like family.
1. Going to baseball games. Whether it be for our hometown team or the Brewers, we're cheering someone on. :)
2. Music Fests. We started last year with Northern Invasion & we were not able to attend that one this year but we'll be going to Rock USA next month & I am SO damn excited.
3. Fires. I love just sitting around the fire. I'm actually in the process of hopefully having one on Saturday night.
4. Happy Place. I love heading "Up Nort" for some time away from the hubbub of society. Honestly, it's the best place ever.
5. Going to the zoo. I'm a sucker for zoos. Last year, we hit up the Milwaukee Zoo. This year, we went to the zoo in Suamico. I love them.
6. Boating. I love boating. It really is one of my favorite summer activities to do.