Holy crap, it's been since July 8th that I could do one of these postings & I'm so glad that I have the time to do one today - I have truly missed it. So, if you would like to join in, please linkup with Karli &/or Liz.
My Friday Five are things that I need to have for our camping trip this weekend:
1. Cards Against Humanity. Whenever we go camping with Ben & Christa, we must play some CAH. We have the rules that whoever doesn't win that round, must take a shot. It gets to be pretty brutal. Ha!
2. Tippy Cow. This is the stuff we take shots of - it's SO damn delicious. I've only had the Shamrock Mint & Vanilla Soft Serve, the Vanilla is my favorite.
3. Cheese. We are Cheeseheads, you know. We need to have plenty of cheese in the cooler to enjoy at a moment's notice - we have whips, curds, Swiss, Colby Jack & Cheddar...we may have to run into town for more. Ha!
4. Bug Spray & Benadryl. Yea, sorry mosquitoes but nobody likes you. You are horrible lil creatures that leave HUGE welts on my body so lots of citronella candles, bug spray & Benedryl to keep me semi-sane.
5. Baseball Cap. It'll be baseball cap time! I love wearing baseball caps cuz then I can hide the mess of greasy camp hair underneath it. I call that a win! :)