Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or Liz.
My five this week is my Fall Bucket List. A lot of folks tend to do Bucket Lists for the different seasons. I'm starting off pretty easy, I think.
1. Ghost Jars. I have tons & tons of old candle jars just sitting around the basement. So, I think that I'm gonna make some of these cute ghost jars & give 'em to some folks. Why not, right?
2. Drink lots of PSL's. I am a sucker for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I've already enjoyed three this season & I don't plan on stopping until they are done for the season. Gotta get 'em while I can!
3. Apple Picking. I haven't been apple picking in about two years & I had plans with a friend to do something tomorrow & I suggested going over to the western side of the state to do some apple picking. She's never gone before so it should be super fun.
4. Carve a Pumpkin. I don't even remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. I'm not very good at it so I don't do it but this year no matter how bad I feel it may look, I'm gonna do it! Tee hee!
5. One Last Campfire. I love having campfires so I'd like to plan a campfire with some people for one last hoorah before the snowy/cold Wisconsin winter months.