I love these prompts & I thank you so much Bailey for doing these for the month. If you would like to join the fun, head on over to Love Bailey Jean to linkup & such!
1. Family. My family has always been pretty dang important to me & as I get older, I'm realizing that more & more. I have a wonderful family that supports me & loves me & I love spending time with them especially my lil cousins, I love watching them grow.
2. Friends. I have many friends around me & some that I consider my family. I mean, I have nieces & nephews who are not blood but that's the way I see them. They are all important to me & I would do anything for them. I even still call my uncle's ex-wife my "aunt", her husband my "uncle" & their son my "cousin". That's what they are to me & that's it. Plain & simple.
3. Music. First of all, I would have KILLED anyone that did that to one of my cassettes back in the day! Tee hee! I have always loved music. I remember sitting in our den when I was younger listening to my parents' records specifically Led Zeppelin & Golden Earring. Even now, just sitting down & listening to a record brings a smile to my face. :)
4. Books. I love to read & the older I get, the more that's all I really want to do. I have piles of physical books that I haven't read yet. Books downloaded to my Kindle that I haven't read yet. I have books everywhere & they are all fabulous & make me happy. Sometimes when I'm feeling sad, I down down to my room in the basement & just look at my bookshelf full of books. Tee hee!
5. Wisconsin Badgers, Milwaukee Brewers & Green Bay Packers. Sports make me happy...well, unless my team is sucking it up big time then I'm not so happy. But my pride for my teams & my state run deep. I love them all & when we win, it's always a good day. :)