Skip to main content

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day Nine / Friday Five...



Yup, I'm combining things again.  Why not, right?!

I love these prompts & I thank you so much Bailey for doing these for the month.  If you would like to join the fun, head on over to Love Bailey Jean to linkup & such for The Blog-tember Challenge & then if you want to linkup on the Friday goodies, hit up Karli &/or Liz.


Today’s prompt:  if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Why?

Since I'm doing Friday Five at the same time, I'm gonna do FIVE places I'd like to visit.

Here we go!


    1.  Cabo San Lucas.  Look at that picture, that's why I want to go there!  Beautiful & warm, just the way this girl likes it!  :)


    2.  Liverpool.  The hometown of The Beatles.  Plus, I'm kinda scared to go some place that doesn't speak English so...yea...


    3.  New York City.  The city that doesn't sleep, where there is always something to do.  I'm game.  Broadway shows, Jimmy Fallon - I want to go right now!


    4.  Los Angeles.  The place of the beautiful people.  I just really wanna see some famous people & walk on the path of stars.  :)


    5.  Las Vegas.  I've been to Vegas once before but I really, really, really want to go back especially while Britney is performing there.  I want to see her SO bad!

Comments

  1. I would love to go to NYC one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby doesn't want to go there so I may have to go with some girlfriends. :)

      Delete
  2. These places all look amazing!! I'd hop on a plane to any of them right this minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cabo and NYC are both amazing!! I went on a Mexico cruise with girl friends about 5 years ago and we spent a day in Cabo and I did not want to leave! it was so dreamy! We got to kayak to Lover's Beach and then snorkel around there!

    And NYC is so iconic! It's a fun place to explore and things will look familiar because of all the movies shot there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so jealous right now! I will get to these places at some point, I just have to be patient, I guess. Ha!

      Delete
  4. I want to go back to LA. I've been to NYC a ton of times! And I love Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just the lil traveling queen, I love it...& I'm pretty jealous. Ha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.