Yup, I'm combining things again. Why not, right?!
I love these prompts & I thank you so much Bailey for doing these for the month. If you would like to join the fun, head on over to Love Bailey Jean to linkup & such for The Blog-tember Challenge & then if you want to linkup on the Friday goodies, hit up Karli &/or Liz.
Today’s prompt: if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
Since I'm doing Friday Five at the same time, I'm gonna do FIVE places I'd like to visit.
Here we go!
1. Cabo San Lucas. Look at that picture, that's why I want to go there! Beautiful & warm, just the way this girl likes it! :)
2. Liverpool. The hometown of The Beatles. Plus, I'm kinda scared to go some place that doesn't speak English so...yea...
3. New York City. The city that doesn't sleep, where there is always something to do. I'm game. Broadway shows, Jimmy Fallon - I want to go right now!
4. Los Angeles. The place of the beautiful people. I just really wanna see some famous people & walk on the path of stars. :)
5. Las Vegas. I've been to Vegas once before but I really, really, really want to go back especially while Britney is performing there. I want to see her SO bad!