Skip to main content

The Blog-tember Challenge: Day One...


I love these prompts & I thank you so much Bailey for doing these for the month.  If you would like to join the fun, head on over to Love Bailey Jean to linkup & such!

Because I really liked her idea of doing the first prompt, I'm stealing it from her!  Thanks again!  :)

That's me! 

  1. Coffee or tea? Depends on the time of day - mornings are for coffee, afternoons & evenings are for tea.
  2. Black and white or color? Black and white.
  3. Drawings or paintings?  Paintings. 
  4. Dresses or skirts?  Neither - I'm all about pants.
  5. Books or movies?  Books ALL the way.
  6. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi...Mountain Dew is my favorite.
  7. Chinese or Italian? Italian for sure!
  8. Early bird or night owl?  Afternoon bird-type thing.
  9. Chocolate or vanilla?  Vanilla.
  10. Introvert or extrovert?  Introvert & the older I get, the more I become introverted.
  11. Hugs or kisses? I love hugs.  :)
  12. Hunting or fishing?  Fishing...if I had to choose.
  13. Winter or summer? Probably summer cuz there is no snow.
  14. Spring or fall?  Fall - pumpkin spice, football, sweaters, Souper Sundays, etc.
  15. Rural or urban? I like to be close enough to visit but far enough away from all of the craziness.
  16.  PC or Mac?  PC, I cannot stand Apple products.
  17. Tan or pale? I like being tan...but my skin doesn't keep one very well.
  18. Cake or pie?  Pie.
  19. Ice cream or yogurt?  Yogurt, ice cream hurts my teeth.
  20. Ketchup or mustard?  I like both.
  21. Sweet pickles or dill pickles?  Dill pickles, yummy!  :)
  22. Comedy or mystery? I like both.
  23. Boots or sandals?  Sandals, I hate have to bend over to tie or zip-up shoes.
  24. Silver or gold? Silver.
  25. Jazz or classical? I like both.
  26. Dancing or singing?  I'm not the best at either but I do like to do both.
  27. Checkers or chess? Checkers.
  28. Board games or video games? Board games!
  29. Wine or beer?  Wine. Sweet and sparkling please.  <-- I'm leaving that answer right there.  :)
  30. Freckles or dimples?  Dimples.
  31. Honey mustard or BBQ sauce?  BBQ sauce.
  32. Body weight exercises or lifting weights?  Neither.
  33. Baseball or basketball?  I love both.
  34. Crossword puzzles or sudoku? Neither too much thinking.  Tee hee!
  35. Facial hair or clean shaven?  Facial hair.
  36. Crushed ice or cubed ice?  Crushed but have to use a straw.
  37. Skiing or snowboarding?  Neither, I like to sit inside by a fire reading.
  38. Smile or game face?  Smile.
  39. Bracelet or necklace? Necklace.  I have tons & tons to choose from.
  40. Fruit or vegetables?  Fruit.
  41. Sausage or bacon?  Bacon.
  42. Scrambled or fried? Scrambled.
  43. Dark chocolate or white chocolate? White chocolate.  Delish!
  44. Tattoos or piercings?  Tattoos & I have ten of them with plans for future ones.  :)
  45. Antique or brand new?  I like both.
  46. Dress up or dress down? Dress down.
  47. Cowboys or aliens? Aliens for sure!
  48. Cats or dogs? I like both but we have cats, they are easier than dogs.
  49. Pancakes or waffles?  I love them both as well as French Toast.  Yummy!
  50. Bond or Bourne? Hmmm...neither...
  51. Sci-Fi or fantasy? Probably more of a Sci-Fi gal.
  52. Numbers or letters?  Letters, I hate math.
  53. Star Wars or Star Trek?  Star Wars.
  54. Fair or theme park?  Fair & just for the food.  Oh yea!
  55. Money or fame? Money, I guess.
  56. Washing dishes or doing laundry? I don't really mind either, I hate sweeping/mopping.  Blah!
  57. Snakes or sharks? Neither!  Snakes have no souls - no limbs, no soul!
  58. Orange juice or apple juice? Apple juice.
  59. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset cuz I like my sleep too much to see a sunrise.
  60. Slacker or over-achiever? Over-achiever.
  61. Pen or pencil?  Colored pens.
  62. Peanut butter or jelly?  Peanut butter, crunchy PB.  
  63. Grammys or Oscars? Grammys.
  64. Detailed or abstract? Abstract.
  65. Multiple choice questions or essay questions? Essays.
  66. Adventurous or cautious?  Cautious.
  67. Saver or spender? Saver.
  68. Glasses or contacts? Glasses but I do have contacts to wear when not at work.  I'm nearsighted. 
  69. Laptop or desktop?  Laptop.
  70. Classic or modern? Classic.
  71. Personal chef or personal fitness trainer? Chef.
  72. Internet or cell phone? Internet on my cell phone.
  73. Call or text? Text, I hate talking on the phone.
  74. Curly hair or straight hair? It's straight.
  75. Shower in the morning or shower in the evening? In the morning.
  76. Spicy or mild? Mild. 
  77. Marvel or DC? Marvel!
  78. Paying a mortgage or paying rent? Mortgage.
  79. Sky dive or bungee jump? Nope, not doing either, I'm scared of heights.
  80. Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Mega Stuffed Oreos.
  81. Jello or pudding? Jello.
  82. Truth or dare? Truth.
  83. Roller coaster or Ferris wheel? Neither.
  84. Leather or denim?  Denim.
  85. Stripes or solids? Solids.
  86. Bagels or muffins? Muffins.
  87. Whole wheat or white? White.
  88. Beads or pearls? I like both.
  89. Hardwood or carpet? Hardwood.
  90. Bright colors or neutral tones? Bright colors.
  91. Be older than you are or younger than you are? I'm 35 but I act more like I'm 65.  Ha!
  92. Raisins or nuts? Nuts.
  93. Picnic or nice restaurant? Nice restaurant.
  94. Black leather or brown leather? Black leather.
  95. Long hair or short hair? Long, I like being able to throw it up.
  96. “Ready, aim, fire” or “Ready, fire, aim”? Ready, aim, fire!
  97. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction!
  98. Smoking or non-smoking? Non.
  99. Think before you talk or talk before you think? Think before I talk.
  100. Asking questions or answering questions? Probably both.  I like to listen & not talk too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Currently...

Another month starting with another Currently linkup - awhoo hoo!  So, what does Anne have going on this month?  Well, come along & check it out!  :)

Gathering..."recipes" for my new oil diffuser.  Lately, it's been all about the eucalyptus because Paul has been sick for a week now & I got it a lil bit.  I told him that I'm gonna have a buy a new bottle of eucalyptus before I get a chance to crack any of my other bottles. 

Making...a whole lot of nothing.  We really have not had a sit-down meal in awhile because one of us has been busying doing something or we just don't feel like cooking.  Tomorrow, however, I do have on the menu to make chicken & rice with green beans.  So, we have that.

Sipping...coffee with Sugar Cookie creamer.  It's delish but I am ready for something with some caramel in it.  I love me some caramel.  Yummy!

Following...lots on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.  My favorite to watch on Instagram/Snapchat is Taylor.  She cracks m…

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…