Why, hello, everyone. 'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about. So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to April to do so. :)
My five this week are things I'm gonna be doing while my family is gone:
1. Eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Fritos, cottage cheese, a brownie & Pepsi for dinner - yes, please! It will be amazing. That was one of my favorite dinners when I was single & living on my own.
2. Watch lots of It's Always Sunny on the big TV in the living room.
3. Do some crafties. I have some plans for some projects I want to do & then we'll just see what else happens.
4. Play my music loud while I'm doing chores instead of just on my headphones...& because of this GIF, I may just have to watch American Psycho as well. Tee hee!
5. Poop with the bathroom door open...okay, maybe not cuz that is totally weird & something that I didn't even do when I lived alone. Ha, ha!