...You'd Tell Yourself When You Started Blogging.
1. Don't be a bitch. There will be days that you're gonna wanna ream the crap outta someone - don't. Unless you don't care that they find it. Which leads me to number two.
2. Nothing you put on your blog is a secret. So, if you don't want certain people to know, don't post it.
3. Stick with positive uplifting posts. You get more bees with honey. Who wants to read nothing but a bunch of bitching & negativity all the damn time?!
4. If you want people to read yours, you gotta read their's & comment. Always comment & add your link for easy access to your blog.
5. If you like someone, follow them even if you already follow a whole bunch of people & find it hard to keep up.
6. Don't stress about not being able to keep up. Some days, it will be really hard to find the time to sit down to read & comment. Do the best you can.
7. Stay on top of reviews. Get those babies posted asap!
8. Pictures & GIFs. I love them.
9. Short & sweet. Don't have a post that just goes on & on. People tend to lose interest so get your point out there & cut it off.
10. Keep it real & realize that not everyone has the same opinion & that's just the way it is.