My Fall Bucket List...well, here we go!
1. Get some pumpkins. I'm hoping that when we go to Jill's parents' next weekend, we'll be able to get ourselves some pumpkins from their little patch they had last year. That's where I got all my pumpkins for my wedding.
2. This is gonna make me sound like an old lady but take a ride & "look at the colors". My parents would do that with us when everything was changing over & I always thought is was "SO BORING". Now, it'll probably be comforting.
3. Go apple picking. I haven't gone apple picking in forever & I'd really like to make a batch of delicious homemade cinnamon applesauce from some apples that I actually pick.
4. Enjoy a warm cup of apple cider in front of a fire. Inside or out, I don't care all I want is the cider & a fire - both toasty warm.
5. Find some fun Halloween/fall themed socks. I don't have any & I really feel that this year is the year that I get some for myself. Oh yea! :)