My favorite fall recipe is probably one of my soup recipes but which one: chicken wild rice, potato, beer cheese, chili, chicken dumpling...oh, I don't know. I guess I'll go with the recipe for my potato soup, I don't measure anything I just go based on looks & taste when I cook so here is what I throw in:
- Potatoes with the skins on (be sure to clean them beforehand).
- A big can of cream of chicken.
- A small can of cheddar cheese.
- A small can of chicken broth.
- Some pepper cuz the base has enough sodium in it.
- When it's all done, I load it up with some sharp cheddar shredded cheese (I LOVE CHEESE!).
& then with some freshly baked bread - you have yourself a kickass meal. Yummy! :)