Skip to main content

Broke The Ice...

I have broken the ice with Trouble...via Facebook message but I did it.  I don't know at this point if it'll do much I can only hope so.  Here is what I wrote:

"Dad has been wanting me to break the ice with you but I'm finding it very difficult to do in-person for many reasons. First of all, you are not the same Kaylee anymore, I don't know what the Hell happened to the loving, caring girl that I knew but she has disappeared in a puff of weed smoke. I don't like it, not one bit! I know that girl is still there but you have to want to bring her out & it doesn't seem like you want her to.
Secondly, I am upset by all the lies you've told me & about me. It hurts so bad that you could lie so easily to me & I have not lied to you. I have been honest & forthcoming about a lot of things & some things I probably should not be with a sixteen year old. But that's who I am, that's who my mother was with me. I'm now finding it very difficult to believe anything you say & I hate that! I want to believe you but you've made it so hard.
Thirdly, I've finally been told that you hate me & that I don't care & that you wish I was gone one too many times now that I believe those things to be true. I believe you hate me even when you say you don't. I believe that you don't want me to care, so I've been trying not to. I believe that you want me gone so I leave. I don't like believing any of those things at all but, like I said, you can only hear something so many times before you believe it's true.
I don't want to continue living the way we have been & I understand that you'll be getting some medication to help you (by the way, I called it that you were depressed) but you need to lay off the other drugs cuz the prescriptions will NOT work if you continue to use the recreational shit. That shit messes with you like you won't believe. I mean, you've had a total personality change & I really do believe it's because of the drugs you're doing.
I really want my Kaylee back! I miss my beautiful, loving stepdaughter! I need her back...please bring her back to me...please..."

Then I attached these two pictures:





Comments

  1. I hope the message does the trick, or at least helps to make some improvements. Teenagers can be so tricky to handle :(

    On a separate note, I nominated you for a Liebster today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teenagers are really something. Ugh. Her & I talked last night too so we shall see.

      What's a Liebster? I don't know what it is but I'm excited to be nominated for it!! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm just catching up on your posts. This made me sad. I hope this reaches her, at least a little bit. It was genuine, straightforward, and from the heart, and you couldn't have expressed yourself more perfectly. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Life has been pretty difficult at home lately. :(

      Delete
  3. I hope this message improves things for you guys :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's still acting up. We talked after I sent her this message but already 24 hours later, she was getting into trouble again. I'm just at a loss with her, I just don't know what to do anymore & it kills me! :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli (I like the new button, by the way!) &/or Liz.


My five this week are five Christmas gifts that I got for Sunshine.
  1.  Adidas pants.  I had more thing to get her & she mentioned at her gymnastics meeting that she wanted a pair of these.  I got online & picked her up a pair ending my Christmas shopping for her.
  2.  Paper lanterns.  They were on sale one day at The Walmart & I couldn't resist getting them for her to hang in her bedroom.

  3.  A wax warmer & melts.  She has her bedroom upstairs & we don't allow candle burning up there were it cannot be watched.  Plus, with the mess a teenage girl makes, something is bound to catch on fire.  Anywho, so I got her this warmer and some melts that she can use to make things smell all nice & stuff.  :)

  4.  A Pink sweatshirt & matching socks.  I …

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful...that I got my Christmas cards all out last Friday & that people have already been receiving them!  Now, it's my turn to receive some cards to hang on the front door.  I love receiving them & looking at all the smiling faces & reading the fun "family letters" especially from my aunt, Nellie.  :)

I am thankful...that I got to have a nice evening with my mom & her boyfriend last night.  I had to drop off Sunshine's Christmas gift & pick up her pet carrier so I could take all three cats to the vet this morning so she fed me one of my favorite meals that I never get to have at home - tuna casserole.  & then when I got home, Jill was on her way over so I chatted with her, helped Sunshine with her outfit for tomorrow (she has to dress up as the gymnastics team has a meet this weekend) & then to bed to read & such.

I am thankful...for this coloring book that I got Trouble as part of her Christmas present.  I looked through it yes…

Friday Five...

Why, hello, everyone.  'Tis that day of the week when we all pick five things to talk about.  So, if you would like to linkup you can head on over to Karli &/or April.

My five this week is ways to stay warm when it's frickin' freezin' in Central Wisconsin.

  1.  Drinking warm beverages - coffee, cocoa, tea.  Add some Rum Chata or Baileys for a lil extra warmth.  

  2.  Set yourself on fire...or sit really close to a fire &/or space heater.

  3.  Take a long hot bath maybe enjoy your warm beverage as like Olaf is doing.

  4.  Bundle up like Randy does in A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!"

  5.  Just stay in your nice warm bed snuggled up with your cats & a good book or Netflix.