Lets see what I can check off my list of goals for the month of September:
1. Mandie/Stepdaughter Dinner. Oops, with all the stuff going on with Trouble, this was a hard thing to plan with her but I did do church & supper with Sunshine one night & that was wonderful.
2. Donate. Ugh, really?! I didn't do this either?! I need to get on top of this real quicklike & get my things donated to Goodwill, the Humane Society & the "free library".
3. Craft Project. I did get some crafting done but not the main project I wanted to finish - a corkboard/chalkboard/whiteboard for my mom. It's together I just need to get a back to the frame I picked up at a yard sale.
Reading. I finished Allegiant! Awhoo hoo! I was going to start reading Dr. Sleep next but decided to read Blogger Girl by my friend, Meredith, instead. So, I get to cross this one off! Awhoo hoo!
5. Workout. Hmmm...yea...moving on...
I have been staying on top of this every night & been very happy with having it done every night. I looks so nice...but then, the girls happen in the morning. Sigh. It's a vicious cycle.
7. TV/Movie Night With Goose. Once American Horror Story starts next week, we'll be doing this. Right now, all he seems to watch is football & then channel surfing.
Mailing. I did do a couple of these - one for my friend, Courtney, & then another for the Fall Swag Swap. So, I can check this off, right?
Jimmy Fallon Time.
Another one that I can cross off! I'm home from lunch, I have my daily date with Jimmy. He makes me giggle & I love him so much! :)
New Music Tuesday.
I have been doing this & I've been finding some pretty cool new music but my starred playlist on Spotify changes so much now that I don't have much time to enjoy what I had on there from the week before. So, this may end up being a biweekly thing instead of a weekly thing.