1. Plan a dinner/Sweet Frog night with my aunt, Julie. Done! I had that planned almost RIGHT after I posted that. Awhoo hoo!
2. Send little thank yous to my two lovely teens - SK & KG. I went out & bought them each a Maurice's gift card but never got them in the mail. They are still sitting on my dresser. So, I get a half of point, right?
3. Get my car in for its recall & oil change. I did call about this but they had to order the part. I'll be calling again within the next day or two to find out the status.
4. Start some major "sticker bombing" with the You Are Beautiful stickers. Yea, this really didn't happen either but I have plans for all the stickers that I have in my possession & it'll be great. Believe me. :)
5. Schedule a get together with my friend, Jenny. We keep trying to do this but it's been rather difficult to get together. I'll just have to keep on trying, I guess.
1. Finish up all my Christmas shopping by the 15th.
2. Try a new Christmas treat via my Pinterest board.
3. Figure out what concert tickets to buy for Colton's graduation present.
4. Plan a bowling/game night with Robyn & the kids.
5. Take K out for dinner some night, just because.
What are YOUR monthly goals for December?