Yea, it's already mid-January & I'm finally getting to my monthly goals. Like I said, things have been crazier than crazy in my lil part of the world. Anywho, here is how I did for December:
1. Finish up all my Christmas shopping by the 15th. I did do this. I was SO proud of myself for it. It was so nice to be completely done & ready to wrap things while I was on vacation.
2. Try a new Christmas treat via my Pinterest board. I did this as well & actually made THREE things from my Pinterest board - Christmas cookie bark, chocolate walnut fudge & peanut butter fudge.
3. Figure out what concert tickets to buy for Colton's graduation present. I have decided that I'm gonna buy him tickets for Deer Fest here in Wisconsin. I have not bought them yet or looked into buying them so I'll have to do that.
4. Plan a bowling/game night with Robyn & the kids. I didn't do this...sadly with the holidays, nothing really got planned.
5. Take K out for dinner some night just because. Again, I didn't do this either & I actually told Jill that I wanted to take K some night but we just never got around to planning it. Sigh.
So, I didn't do TOO bad, right? Here are my goals for January (even though we're almost halfway through).
1. Look into when Colton's Deer Fest tickets can be purchased.
2. Get back to the YMCA at least three times before the end of the month.
3. Take some goodies out to the Humane Society.
4. Get to a college hockey/basketball game.
5. Get something to update the rental house.