Friday - awhoo hoo! Thank the Lord!
Last night, I found out that Trouble's friend, SK, has been having some health issues. I called her mom right away & got the details. Without getting into too much detail, I was/am worried about not only SK but her mama too. It's been a pretty stressful month for the both of them. So, it got me thinking that I would like to put together a little something for the each of them so here are some of my ideas:
1. No sew microwavable rice bags. I cannot sew but I, myself, love rice bags so this is a great idea. Plus, I'll make one for myself. :)
2. Badger salve. The headache one for SK & the stress one for Jenny, her mama. I have both of these & I LOVE them. Plus, they are USDA organic! :)
3. I'm gonna get them each a little pill container & fill each day with a different kind of chocolate candy.
4. Bath salts. Who doesn't love a nice bath complete with bath salts?! I make these for myself so they'll each get one.
5. Sleepytime Tea. I'll just buy one box & put some in each little gift bag for them.