It's Friday, it's Friday - awhoo hoo! I decided for today's Five that I'll do my five favorite Disney princesses. I've been thinking about doing this one for quite some time & today is the day I'm gonna do it. However, I'm gonna work this backwards to my favoritest. :)
5. Jasmine. When Aladdin came out, I had everything Aladdin themed - bedset, dolls, stuffed animals, etc. I loved Aladdin & everything about it. I not only had the soundtrack but the sheet music to the soundtrack so I could play my flute right along.
4. Anna. Some people would pick Elsa & she's cool as shit & such, however, she's not a princess. She's the queen. Also, I think that poor Anna just gets tossed to the side & she's actually the main character on Frozen. I think that she's a fabulous lil lady.
3. Rapunzel. She is just so stinkin' adorable & sassy with her lil frying pan. Plus, what lady wouldn't want a Flynn Rider of their own...excuse me, a Eugene of their own. Ha!
2. Cinderella. Yes, children, this is what Cinderella really looks like in the movie. Not that digitally cleaned up version. Even she is a victim of photo shopping. Ha! I cannot even tell you how many times I've seen Cinderella. I love it! I would like to get my butt to the theater to see the live version but I haven't had a chance yet.
1. Ariel. The lovely red-headed mermaid. I pretended to be her in our pool, I'd cross my ankles so it was like a fin & I was her...didn't take much. Ha! I didn't have as much Little Mermaid stuff as I did Aladdin but Little Mermaid has been my favorite ever since the first time I saw it.