So, I was watching The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies for the third time on Tuesday with my grandparents & knew that my Friday Five had to be about the things I wish were real from The Hobbit & here they are:
1. Irish Elk. I want one SO bad! That thing just demands attention, don't you think? The huge antlers, the beautiful face - I could not imagine anything less for King Thranduil.
2. Bard. Not only is he pretty sexy but he's a good person, he was a born leader & he wanted to go the peaceful route, he didn't want war. A good man.
3. Smaug. Yea, he killed a bunch of dwarfs & took over their castle & gold & then burned down Lake Town but I think that he was just looking to be loved by someone. He's not that bad. Ha!
4. Gandalf's Fireworks. Who wouldn't love to watch these awesome fireworks?! I think that I'll put in a request to the City about getting some of these for our fireworks show on the 4th of July. Ha!
5. The Elves. The Elves are probably my favorite group. They are quick, deadly & beautiful. I mean, when they battle, it's like a dance. I love it!