Oh my, another Friday is here & I cannot believe...mostly cuz I'm still half-asleep right now. Anywho, that leads me to my Friday Five: five things I'll have to do to keep myself going today after a late night of drinking.
1. Coffee. I have the big mug o' coffee filled up & I'm shocked that I'm not drinking right from the pot at this point.
2. A nap. I plan to go to the tanning salon during lunch & taking the bed that I can lay in the longest so I can nap. Nice & toasty warm with some coffeehouse music softly playing in my ear hole - perfection.
3. Water. I must rehydrate after I get my caffeine. I met a new friend last night named Hurricane Mixx Tail. She was a good friend...until this morning when she left me with a headache. Sigh.
4. Mountain Dew. After my water, I'm going back to caffeine with a lovely, delightful can of Mountain Dew - my favorite thing ever.
5. Remind myself that it's a short day & I'll be outta work at 4:00. Thank the Lord, this girl would like to get home to her jammies asap!