It's Friday, Friday, Friday! Awhoo hoo! & my theme for this Friday's Five are "Things I'm Gonna Do With My Alone Time". I love my husband & my stepdaughters (well, Trouble is debatable - ha!) but I am SO excited for some alone time & I just know how to fill it.
1. Dinner & movie dates. Tonight, going to have dinner & see Self/Less with Ashlee. Thursday, dinner & Magic Mike XXL with Jen. Now, I've never seen the first Magic Mike but I suspect that the story line isn't all that in-depth that I would be required to view it before seeing the second one. As you can tell, Jen wants to see Magic Mike, not me. She's all about Channing. Ha!
2. Do some binge watching. I'm currently watching the third season of Grimm & I plan to finish that up real quicklike & starting another show...maybe Once Upon A Time. I don't know, I haven't decided yet. Or maybe I'll go with a classic like Gilmore Girls or something. Ha!
3. Read. Between my binge watching, I may take some breaks to read a chapter of my book for my summer book challenge (which has not been going very well - sigh). Right now, I'm reading Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich.
4. Organizing/cleaning. Without the disruption of children or husband, I'm going to do some re-organizing specifically the mess on top of our fridge. I bought cheap little bins to hold snacks & stuff but one of the bins is totally broken & I want to get different bins & re-organize that. Plus, I wanna do some cleaning of the basement, getting rid of things that no longer have a use or won't fit the girls - ice skates, etc.
5. Something crafty. I've been wanting to do some sort of canvas with sayings of love or something cut from magazines. I think that I'll throw some records on the player & do that...or at least, something crafty cuz it's been too long since I've done something crafty.