The last Friday in July, the last day of July. Where has the summer gone?! Dang! Life has already been crazy & it's just gonna get crazier with the month of August & then school starts. Awhoo hoo!
Anywho, my Friday Five this week - I've gotten back into pinning on Pinterest now that I have my new Kindle & it doesn't take about a minute to pin one thing - ain't nobody got time for that.
So, here are five of my favorite latest pins:
1. Finally, finally, finally gonna start reading this book. I'm pretty excited. I hope after running a couple of errands today that I'll be able to get a chapter in. Awhoo hoo! I love me some John Green, he's amazing & if this book is anything like The Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns, I won't be disappointed.
2. How stinkin' adorable is that?! I wanna do that to my nails this weekend. Lately, I've just slapped on some polish with my accent nail being plain ol' white. I need to start getting fancy again so I'm gonna have to do this. As the kids would say: "totes adorbs". Ha, ha!
3. This is me & "C". Him & I always talk about getting hangry & that we need to eat when we're hungry or people will die. No jokes. You know those Snickers commercials, that's "C" & I if we're in need of food. It's funny cuz it's true. Tee hee!
4. Like I need anymore tattoo ideas but when I saw this, I knew that I had to have something similar to it. I have been getting the scratch but I should probably finish up the ones on my shoulders & lower back before deciding on this one. A tattoo girls' work is never done. ;)
5. This is for a couple of folks - Tom Brady & Trouble. Lets start with Tom. As some of you may know, I was a HUGE Tom Brady fan. Loved him, cheered for him, had a jersey t-shirt of his, etc. However, he has not claimed a seat in the same boat as other sports men that have wronged me - Brett Favre & Ryan Braun. Now, if Tom would have just would have been, "yea, I screwed up, I had that guy deflate the balls, my bad", I would still be Team Tom. But he didn't do that, he claimed that he had nothing to do with it, that he wasn't a cheater, blah, blah, blah. Okay, if that was the case, you turn everything over that the NFL wants. If you have nothing to hide, share it. He did not & that's where I feel wronged & heartbroken. After the debacle with the cellphone, I came home that night & threw my Tom Brady shirt at Paul & told him to do what he wanted with it - burn it, rip it up, whatever. Paul's dream had finally come true, I was getting rid of my Tom Brady shirt (he hates Tom). So yea, that's the deal with Tom.
As for Trouble, you all know that story but she was home for supper the other night & asked why I was so upset with Tom. I pretty much said the above & that I could not stand liars. Lying would not get you anywhere with me and kinda made it about her as well but I'm sure that she didn't catch it.
I keep it real, I've always done that. I learned at a young age that I was a terrible liar & that I always got caught so I stopped that & I tell it as it is. I don't have to think about what I'm gonna say when people ask me things cuz I just blurt it out cuz that's what's right there, the truth. So yea...