So, I'm totally stealing this idea from Natalie over at That Natalie. She did a post about songs she'll forever love so the Blog Bandit had to come out. It'll be hard to just pick five but I'll give it a go:
1. Forgot About Dre by Dr. Dre & Eminem. This is hands down my favorite rap tune & I can rap right along with the whole thing. Yes, tiny white girl raps along with Dr. Dre. Picture it! Ha, ha!
2. Ain't Goin' Down 'Til The Sun Comes Up by Garth Brooks. This was the only version I could find of this song but I love me some Garth, he is one of my favorite country singers.
3. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. I was probably loving this song when I was in the womb because as soon as I could operate the record player, I was listening to Led Zeppelin IV. I have that album on vinyl, cassette, CD & digitally & my favorite way to listen to it is on the vinyl.
4. Dear Prudence by The Beatles. For some reason, when I think about what Beatles song I would choose as my favorite, today it's Dear Prudence. I have the first couple measures of I Am The Walrus tattooed on me but it's all about Prudence this morning.
5. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars. I know that this song is fairly new but I still love this song. I could play it every day (which is pretty close to having been done) & not be tired of it. Such a fun song & it really is on my list of favorite tunes.
What are some of your all-time favorite tunes?