Friday, Friday, Friday! This week my Friday Five will be things that we'll be doing while on vacation next week in Dallas:
1. Visit the JFK assassination area. My mom had a great interest in this topic so I probably know more about this whole deal than most & I've always wanted to just go there & see & get a feel for that moment that changed a lot of things in America.
2. Go to Medieval Times. When we decided that we were gonna go to Dallas, Paul already had it in his head that we were going to Medieval Times. He didn't care who was going with us or when we were gonna go but we were going.
3. Chris Kyle Memorial. My cousin, Jennifer, & I are very into the story & life of this man thanks to American Sniper. That was one thing that she really wanted to do while we were down there & I was onboard with that even if it's about an hour & a half away from Dallas, we'll have some time to kill.
4. Have some good ol' Texas BBQ. I am really excited to have some delicious Texan grub. I love me some barbecue so this is gonna be good!
5. If we have some time, we may venture to check out the Dallas Cowboys stadium. I hear that it's something to see. I don't like the Cowboys & cannot stand Tony Romo but, hey, why not go & check 'er out?! :)