Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd
Don't know why I chose this song, probably because it's been stuck in my head for the last dang week. Ugh!
Anywho, I'm now back from my vacation to Dallas for my uncle's wedding & boy, was it a trip & a half! I'll try not to bore you with too many details but here are some bullet points:
- We saw "Aaron Rodgers" at the Milwaukee airport & we creeped the poor guy out by staring at him.
- We stayed in what is known as the "gayborhood" & we loved it!
- I don't really care for Dallas - nothing is labeled, the roads are insane & it's just plain scary.
- I love cucumber melon martinis.
- My cousin & I are in love with a gay bartender named Kevin.
- The Dallas Cowboy stadium is pretty nice.
- We ate WAY too much.
- I got hit by a taxi cab. Really.
- It's good to be back here in Wisconsin.
Now, on to the picture portion of this post:
The Aaron Rodgers lookalike.
Flying out of Milwaukee.
Flying into Dallas.
Jen & Aaron on the Grassy Knoll.
My cucumber melon martini.
Me, my cousin & my martini.
Jen, Kevin & I - "Love is...Kevin!"
Our smiley knight at Medieval Times.
Jen got a flower from the knight.
Paul & I outside the Dallas Cowboy stadium.
Paul & Aaron outside the Dallas Cowboy stadium.
Jen by the fountains INSIDE the Dallas Cowboy stadium.
Jordy, Larry & Renee at the Dallas Cowboy stadium.
My hubby, the wannabe cowboy.
The handing over of the bride.
My new aunt, Lisa.
Me & Paul at the wedding.
Jen & Aaron at the wedding.
There were so many other pictures but these were my favorites & I don't want to bore y'all too much. Ha!