It seems like forever since I've had a chance to do a Friday Five...& it has been. My last one was on September 11th! Eeek! This week, I'm gonna do five things I love about Fall. With age comes many things & one of those things is a love for everything Fall.
1. Football. I love me some football - Packers & Badgers all the way, baby! However, my mom too will not allow me to play football either. ;)
2. Mmmm, noodle soup...SOUP...NOODLE SOUP. Oh, Joey. I love soup. We call Sundays in the Fall "Souper Sundays" where we always have some soup going in the crock pot. Last week, it was chili. This week, it'll be potato soup. Yum.
3. Wearing sweaters/sweatshirts. They are just so cozy & nice. They are the best! However, I hope not to get stuck in one like poor Phoebe. Ha, ha!
4. Halloween. I love Halloween. It really is my favorite holiday. I've had my Halloween decorations up for about a month already. Love, love, love. :)
5. Watching all the Thanksgiving episodes of Friends back-to-back. I do it every year & then do it again while I'm wrapping Christmas presents with all the Christmas episodes. I love Friends! :)