I am really at a loss on what my five should be on this day. I've been helping my girl, Ashley, with some plans/ideas for her upcoming wedding & thought that I should post some of my favorite pictures from my wedding...but thought that would be an idea best used around our wedding anniversary...but what's to say that I'll even remember to do that...ah, screw it, that's what my five will be. Ha!
1. This is my sister (Melinda), Sunshine, my bestie/MOH (Kim) & cousin (Jen). I loved this picture so much that I have it in my office. It really makes me smile. I really do not know who is photobombing who & that cracks me up.
2. I don't know if there will ever be a picture of Sunshine & I that I love more than this one. I mean, she was 12 here & her thoughtfulness & beauty is beyond her years.
3. Holy crap do I look happy here. I don't know who I'm smiling at but it's one big smile. Ha! I also have this one in my office right in front of me.
4. My grandfather & I dancing the "Father/Daughter Dance". This man is hands down, my favorite person in the whole wide world. As long as I could remember, I knew HE would be the one to walk me down the aisle at my wedding. I love my Farter (yes, that's what I call him - tee hee!)
5. My drunk bridesmaid, Jill, & I. She had celebrated a whole lot this evening & she deserved it, she had just had "D" two months before. She ended up plopping on the floor for a break & I sat my butt down beside her & my coworker's husband / my distant cousin, snapped this picture & it really is one of my favorites.