Well, after being off the grid yesterday with the flu, I'm slowly getting back to normal. My stomach still feels a little blah & I feel that I could pass out any time now due to the lack of food/beverage. But I'm slowly drinking some coffee/water & will hopefully eat a salad or something dainty at lunch. Being sick sucks but that gave me an idea for my Friday Five - the good things about being sick.
1. You get to stay in your jammies all day.
2. You get to clean off the DVR including a couple of episodes of Big Bang.
3. You get to sleep all day & nobody judges you.
4. Sometimes, just sometimes, you get waited on.
5. You do tend to lose a lil weight cuz you can't keep anything in & no food sounds/looks good.
You wanna join in on the Friday fun, link up with these lovely ladies to do so:
Karli at Sept. Farm
Liz at A. Liz Adventures