It's Tuesday linkup time, people! You wanna join? Here's how you do it. You go visit Jessica at Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk and Karli at Sept. Farm for 10 on Tuesday.
This week, I'm totally gonna steal Karli's idea - Things That Make Me Crazy.
1. People Who Don't Read Letters. I work in the legal field & we correspond quite a bit with letters mostly to "cover our asses" with a paper trail. People never read them & then call up asking about something that was already in a letter about a week ago. Do not get it!
2. Chipped Nailpolish. I hate chipped nailpolish especially if it chips the day after putting new stuff on. Drives me frickin' batty. & what's worse is when you PAY for a manicure & it chips right away. I could go into a murderous rage.
3. People Who Smack Their Lips While Eating. Oh...my...gosh! Worse thing ever. I really cannot hack that. When of my friends from back in the day used to do that...that may be one of the reasons her & I aren't close anymore. Ha!
4. Commercials. After having DVR & Spotify, I cannot stand commercials cuz I don't have to deal with them when I am using those two things. I rarely watch anything live except for sports & when commercials come on, I find myself reaching for the controller to fast forward. Sadly, they do not fast forward. :(
5. MTV. Seriously, what the Hell happened to MTV?! For you youngsters out there, that stands for Music Television. Once upon a time, they actually played music videos on that channel & everything revolved around music...now, it revolves around people that make poor life choices. Way to go, MTV!
6. Delusional People. I'm a realist. Totally. I go with what's in front of me & what history has taught me. If a person has been shitty for most of their lives, nine chances outta ten, they'll continue to be shitty. Just the way it is sometimes.
7. Being Sick. I have been sick with a cold for almost a week & I'm going crazy. I'm coughing & blowing my nose & stink of Vicks VapoRub...what, I love that smell! Ha! But I really dislike not being able to breathe, breathing is pretty dang important & I miss being able to do it.
8. People Who Don't Use Their Blinkers. I know this is a big one but if people would just use them, we wouldn't have to bitch about it. I mean, it's not that difficult & EVERY car comes equipped with blinkers & you don't need to have "blinker fluid". Just use them, okay, people?!
9. Bugs. I had to take my mother to the doctor in Oshkosh yesterday so it was the first "long distance" trip for my new vehicle. Well, it was nice out yesterday so the bugs were out & my car is just caked in bug guts. It's gross. & there is no amount of washer fluid to be rid of them so I'm gonna have to take 'er in to the car wash. Sigh.
10. Working. Yea, having to work drives me crazy sometimes. There are days, like today, that I would much rather be sitting on my front porch reading than sitting at my desk. I would even take up doing some yard work instead of being stuck in my office. But I gotta bring home the bacon, I guess.